Tuesday 24 July 2012

Guess who just got some super-sale books?!

Hey Bookworms,

A week ago, I went to a bookstore in downtown Kelowna called Mosaic Books and found that they had a amazing sale on books. We're talking 70%-50% off loads of teen and tween books! I was so excited and started to get my hands on all of the good books that I could find!
I found lots of books by amazing authors that I love, like Sarah Dessen and Wendy Mass. I also found some books by Mary Hooper, who's tween books I used to adore.

Here is a list of all my very exciting new books:

#1 A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass

-- Looks like a quick, fun read.

#2 Newes From The Dead by Mary Hooper
 
-- Looks very dramatic.

#3 A Perfect Gentle Knight by Kit Pearson

-- Looks like I will cry at the end.

#4 Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen

-- Looks like another mushy-romance-love story.

#5 Guantanamo Boy by Anna Perera

-- Looks interesting and scary.

I am SO excited and cannot wait to read and review all five of these books!

Have a great summer book worms!

-Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment