Sunday 28 August 2011

Back To School Booklist

Hey Bookworms,

Only a week (or two, for some people) until back to school! Whether we like it or not, we need to get into the working mood. So, I have made a back to school booklist of books that I think all of my Bookworms would enjoy reading. Some of the books are about girls at boarding schools and the other books are books that are just enjoyable to read. All of theses books, however, are ones that I think you will love and appreciate curling up with after a long day at school. Theses are books that will take your mind off your bad (or good) day at school and let you escape into a different world of different people. They will help you relax.

Here is my list:

#1. The Daring Game by Kit Pearson.

#2. Malory Towers by Enid Blyton (It is a series of 12 books and I would recommend that if you want to get the most out of the series you should read the books in order.)

#3. At the House of the Magician by Mary Hooper (Strongly recommended!).

#4. The Unrivalled Spangles By Karen Wallace.

All of the books on the list are books that are about 200-250 pages long. But trust me, once you get into the story you will be reading it very quickly!
Also, another book review will be coming out (very soon!) on the last day of August to mark the end of summer. I hope that you all find your ways back into your work habits quickly! 

Have a great start to the school year Bookworms,

-Gia

Enjoy your books, love your life and ADORE yourself. You are the best thing that ever lived.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Only one week left for me! Who still has two more week? They are very lucky. Have a good back to school.

    ReplyDelete